What Is a Boiler Service?
A boiler service is the process of checking you boiler for safety issues, stripping and cleaning key parts of your boiler, replacing any faulty boiler seals and adjusting settings to ensure your boiler is running at its most efficient. Precise Plumbing and Heating recommend getting your boiler serviced yearly. This is to ensure that the boiler is kept in optimum conditions and any faults do not turn into costly repairs.
If your boiler is new and still under warranty, the manufacturers will request that a boiler service is completed annually in order to protect the warranty.
How Much Does A Boiler Service Cost?
A one off Gas boiler service completed by Precise Plumbing and Heating will only cost £70 plus VAT
Google Reviews: What our customers say about us.
How to Book a Service.
Book your boiler inspection easily online.
Call today and speak with the engineer who will complete your Boiler service.
Why Choose Precise Plumbing and Heating?
- All our Boiler Service engineers at Precise Plumbing and Heating are Gas Safe registered.
- Precise Plumbing and Heating is a long standing established father and son business who have been servicing boilers since 1980.
- We are a local and trusted team based in North Kent. Completing boiler services in Dartford, Maidstone, Sevenoaks and surrounding areas.
- We are trained and certified in Boiler services by major manufacturers. Vaillant, Worcester Bosch and Ideal to name a few.
- As per our reviews, we are professional and reliable. We will turn up when we say we will and phone ahead when we are on our way.
Why Do I Need To Service My Boiler?
To make sure your boiler works efficiently, you should get it serviced once a year. Servicing your boiler not only keeps it working efficiently and thus reducing your fuel bills, but it help prevents costly and annoying breakdowns. On top of this, a non serviced boiler will burn incorrectly. An incorrectly burning boiler will produce Carbon Monoxide. A silent, non odourless, toxic gas.
Carbon Monoxide - The Silent Killer
We have learnt that a non serviced boiler produces carbon monoxide, but what is carbon monoxide?
Carbon monoxide is a gas that holds less oxygen in it then we need to survive. Meaning, if we breath this gas in, we will slowly asphyxiate.
Carbon monoxide is colourless, tasteless and odourless. So if your boiler does release carbon monoxide, you we not be able to detect it.
The first symtons of carbon monoxide poisening are light headedness, drowsyness and headaches. If you have had any of these symtons, maybe, its time to have your boiler serviced.